Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Words of the Week...

Silas -as we turned the music on the other night - "let's rock out"

Silas -this morning when I went in to get him out of bed and I asked him how he was - he said "I sleep tight"

Ella - last night at dinner we had black eyed peas. I cooked them wrong and they were gross. She said "yuck, I don't like those Eye Ball beans!"

Mommy says - "son of a #$!@# OUCH!" I got braces on today - and man does it suck!!! Don't expect to see me out for the next 6-8 months! If you are lucky, Justin will take a picture so you can see how dorky I look ;-)

Mason said - "ha, ha Mom, you look like a Geek." To which I was happy to tell him that he'll be getting HIS on by this summer!!

2 comments:

the4bulls said...

oh - you need to post a picture!

eastmoormom said...

oh i'm so happy to read this blog...i like it lot...
the desk looks very Zen..
kewl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails