Thursday, May 8, 2008

We won! Day 2 of our NY trip

And I would have said that even if the Indians had won (I just couldn't really, truly cheer for the Yankees, even while I wore a hat). It was the Yanks 6-3 and a very good game. The kids really behaved for the most part (sorry to the lady in front of us that had Si's shoe lodged in the back of her head most of the game...).

Our hotel was close enough to walk (that tells you a lot about the quality of our digs - though it's really not bad at all). Here are a few pictures from the day:

This is on the way to the stadium. Mason has a Yankees hat and Indians pullover. Silas reminds me of a David Letterman meets Mariano Rivera mix (he closed today by the way) - something about the ears.



Silas does the Star Spangled Banner

Pretty self explanatory!


Me, a sleeping Si, Mason, Ella and Uncle Brian after the game.


Daddy carrying his sleepy Si


I have a ton more pictures of the old stadium and the new one going up right across the street. We may have to come back next year for the opening of the new stadium!


We hooked up with the NV Youngers (Uncle Will, Auntie Em, 'Lil Will and Baby James) and the NY Youngers (Uncle Brian, Grandpa and Aunt Amanda) after the game and then went to dinner. Tomorrow we'll head to Fishkill and extend the family gathering to the RI Youngers (Uncle Shawn, Aunt Abby, Molly, Myles and Hudson). Can't wait!

3 comments:

the4bulls said...

If you happen to find any good wine - get a couple extra bottles for me please!!! I'll even pay a traveling fee to bring them back :-) Along with what we owe Mason for generously mowing our lawn - you'll have enought to pay off that cell phone bill!

Kelly Syferd said...

It looks like you are guys are having a great time!! I love he pic of Si singing the Star Spangled Banner. So cute. Enjoy the rest of your trip!!

Melissa Jones Photography said...

what a fun trip! Hope you have a great visit and a safe return home!

Related Posts with Thumbnails