Well, I did an update last Thursday and already, more to update again because of such a busy weekend. It's hard to keep up with the blog when I'm so busy DOING stuff!
Saturday we helped Sam celebrate his 2nd birthday!
My kids are the ones that never smile!
Saturday we helped Sam celebrate his 2nd birthday!
My kids are the ones that never smile!

Sunday we went to the Clippers game. First time at the new
Huntington Field. Very nice! Very expensive food!
And it was VERY hot out.
Huntington Field. Very nice! Very expensive food!
And it was VERY hot out.
Kevin and Mason looking too cool!
Monday, Jen and I took Mason, Tyler, Sam, Ella and Silas to the zoo.
I didn't get any pictures of the kids but got a few animals :-)
This stingray was eating lunch - I've never
seen a stingray eat, or even realized where the mouth was.
He's much nicer looking from this angle, when you can't
see his long stinger.
'
Today was Margie's 3rd and hopefully final surgery! It went very, very well - it did not take as long as Dr. L said it might and he was practically tap dancing when he gave us the post-surgery update - he was very pleased with how well it went. Thank God and thanks for all the prayers!
This week is busy with getting everyone ready to get back to school.
All 3 in school this year - wow!
This week is busy with getting everyone ready to get back to school.
All 3 in school this year - wow!

2 comments:
Wow...So glad Margie is doing well
Great pics! Awesome that Margie is doing well.
Post a Comment