Someone knows Miss Ella Boo very well - my dad got this sign for her
- and yes, she does save most of the DRAMA for her Mama!
And speaking of (Drama) Queens - Miss Cleo
has found a new place that she likes to call her throne.
I thought we were Tough Love kind of parents -
how did our kids (AND animals) get so stinkin' rotten??

4 comments:
Tough Love!?!? You two!?!? Those kids (and animals) OWN you!! ;)
Hi! I wanted to address your comment so you don't think I'm ignoring it. I don't have any tricks for the banner. I just crop it in my photo editing program and download it with the option to replace the background checked. Sometimes it works great, other times it doesn't. If it doesn't, I crop it to a different size until it does work! I wish I could be more help but my technology skills are not very advanced!
Just found you through my blog. You have a darling Lucy and a darling family!
Love the Drama thing- could use it over here. Tough love?? They are stinkin rotten because they come by it honestly :)
Post a Comment