A month later...I'm finally sharing the pictures from Ella's 7th birthday party. A few weeks before her party she said she wanted to have a Hannah Montana theme. Great - lots of Hannah stuff out there for decorating and dressing her up.
We had to retire her original "party skirt" that she's had since she was 3 years old. One, because it was starting to get too small but mostly because I was tired of seeing the same party skirt at every party!!
I love the pink boots with the skirt!
She had her Hannah wig and microphone
What I hadn't counted on was that she didn't want a Hannah Montana cake...
she wanted a 3-tier orange cake. So, I bought all the round pans and tried my best. She loved it so that is all that matters :-)
Deep reflections on turning 7 and what to wish for!
The girls had a lot of fun doing a hula-hoop contest.
0 comments:
Post a Comment