This spring all 3 kids are in sports - makes for some hectic running around but it's fun to see them all doing different sports.
Ella is playing soccer and Justin is coaching again. She does a great job of going after the ball and elbowing her way in on plays.
And Silas is playing t-ball this spring/summer. Justin and I are coaching and it's QUITE an experience! I came home black and blue after the first practice, as bat control is not in the skill set at this early stage in the game.
Doing some base running...
And some batting practice - this time he hits the ball and not me!

2 comments:
I don't miss the driving around so much, but I do miss the time with my girls that sports gave us. Driving to and from, coaching, working with all the kids. Yeah, I miss that.
Made me laugh to think about the t-ball days. Trying to get kids to understand our sense of direction. "Move your back foot," always produced the most confused stare. "Uh, coach I'm just trying to learn my left from my right. Which one is back?"
Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
Just to clarify, ...the conversations driving to and from. Not so much the driving.
Post a Comment