My baby girl is 9!
On Sunday we celebrated Ella's birthday with a party at the YMCA. I am generally a VERY bad birthday party planner so this year I tried hard to plan it early and do something fun besides a sleepover or party at home. She chose the Y and it was a good choice!
On Saturday (her actual birthday) we went shopping and got her a couple new swim suits. I love the one she decided to wear to her party. She looked super cute in it (and I also love that she "doesn't like bikini's" - she's still my little girl :)
Some of her friends in the pool during the first hour of the party, and Silas
who got to enjoy the party too!
The 2nd hour of the party was wall climbing. All the kids did great.
There were a couple of them that decided it wasn't exactly their thing, so they just watched.
Ella did a great job. She is definitely part monkey.
We were SO thrilled with her birthday cake.
I have a neighbor that has a cake business and (knowing how much
Ella love fancy cakes) I asked her to do one.
This was the result!!
Ella was ecstatic when she saw it :)
Even the top ribbon was edible, which the kids all tried..
And of course, Ella got some very fun and cool presents.
One of the girls got her a dippin dots maker. That should be
fun and messy to try!


0 comments:
Post a Comment