I spent a little time lounging in the hammock, looking out at the lake and up at the trees. We had an evening of drinks and chitchatting by the fire and it was wonderful.
Justin created a frame and mixed concrete so that all 5 of us could
make our handprints and then decorate it.
Ella also created a really wonderful book of poems for me too.
She made "me" on the front - I love that she gave me a Life is Good t-shirt,
which I wear as often as possible.
She made "me" on the front - I love that she gave me a Life is Good t-shirt,
which I wear as often as possible.
This was her opening note:
Dear Mom,
I'm writing you this letter to tell you how much I love you. I appreciate how
you cheer me and my soccer team on and buy us what we need, I appreciate
that you cook for us and take care of me.
I hope you like my poetry book!
You are the best!
Love, Ella
Mother:
Mother
awesome, loving
cooking
running, very amuesing
excited, funny, happy, joyful
Mommyo
There were a few more wonderful poems that I'll have to post too. I like flowers, I like some pampering...
but this to me is what makes Mother's Day. Though I did NOT get any cute pictures or art from Mason! I guess that ship has sailed :(
I feel very blessed to have a wonderful mother, wonderful mom friends and family, and pretty darn good kids that call me mom and seem to appreciate me more than just on Mother's Day...life is good :)

1 comments:
What a great day! I love the cute gifts!
Post a Comment