Wednesday, April 3, 2013

She's a Perfect 10 :)

Yep, time for another birthday in the OH YOUNGER household!

Miss Boo hit double digits on March 10th!! (yeah...took me awhile to post about it!)

She chose Outside the Lines for her party - a pottery painting place.
 She had her friends Addison, Samantha, Ashlee, Abby, Jaden and Reyann all attended.
 AND Silas :)  We had an extra spot and he chose to come - though I think there were some times that he regretted that decision!

 Then, all the girls came over to our house and spoiled Ella with many gifts.
 

And a Dairy Queen ice cream cake.

 
 And then she had all the girls sleep over.  It was a looooonnggg night!  I think it was 1:30am before they even started to settle down.

Very hard to believe she is TEN now!
I wish I could go back in time and have this little girl back...just for a bit...because I remember how insanely crazy she drove me at this age!!

I hope that 10 is a wonderful, fun-filled year for you Miss Ella Boo!! Love you so, so much!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails