Thursday, October 2, 2014

Darby Creeking with the 6th Graders

Last week I took a day off to go on a field trip with Ella's sixth grade class. We went to Darby Creek and lucked out with a gorgeous day!! Earlier in the week it'd been 20° cooler and rainy. 
The kids has different assignments to complete to evaluate the water conditions. 
Ella was excited to jump on in and see what she could find. 
I can't remember what she called this thing -a sand penny or a water penny... something like that. 

Then she found a little crawl dad. Some of the kids found a bunch of them and big ones!

I discovered that my right boot has a hole in it as I was standing in the creek...That was chilly!

And of course I took a lot of pictures while I was there.


Goober Girl!


Fun day. I'm happy I get to tag along on these field trips!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails