Thursday, February 21, 2008

Before and After...or After and Now

This is what my desk looked like when it went ka-put and gave out on me:And this is the now:Love it! (I know I need a matching chair!)

And this is the face that Si now gives me when he is trying to get me to give him something (like junk) - would you give in to that face??


I spied on my neighbors yesterday and took their picture w/my super zoom while they were out in the snow - love Gavin face down in it :)
We are getting snow dumped on us right now and freezing rain and more snow expected tonight and tomorrow...which means another SNOW DAY most likely!

2 comments:

the4bulls said...

That mom Kelly is NOT winning mom of the year having her kid's face in the snow like that!

Melissa Jones Photography said...

I love the desk. Where did you get it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails