He's apparently missing and been replaced with THIS kid!
In the Levi jeans and his "work boots" (which he wants to wear all the time now because they are like Daddy's) he just looks all grown up :(
In the Levi jeans and his "work boots" (which he wants to wear all the time now because they are like Daddy's) he just looks all grown up :(
I love free things. DZ brought me a fun bag of stuff from the Limited/VS sale (where Lee works). I love these jammies - they are warm and comfortable (and oh so sexy). I just can't figure out why the kids ask me if they can have a lollipop every time I wear them...

We instituted a new bedtime this week. Friday night, Ella and Silas were screaming, crying, fighting and being miserable to be around by 7:30pm. We had plans to go to the James' but knew it would be a disaster so we jammied the kids up and got them into bed at 8:15pm. They both slept until almost 8am. We decided that they were both sleep deprived and since then, we have been getting them to bed at least an hour earlier (it had been 9-9:30pm - yes, way too late!). You'd think after being parents for the last 13+ years we'd catch on to the clues of exhausted children!!

4 comments:
For some reason, I'm jonesin' some Zebra Stripe Gum! That Silas...CUTE!!
-Marilyn
I agree it does look like that Zebra Strip Gum!
Silas is adorable- I would worry he is gettting to be way too much like Justin.
Agree on the bedtime- If mine are not in bed at 9 or before they are just evil(do not say it-more evil)
Love the new jammies....hot mama! ;)
And I refuse to believe that our babies are going to be three soon. They will always be known as "the babies" in this house.
ME THINKS THAT YA 'OTA TAKE A PICTURE OF ALL OF YA IN YOUR PJ'S (ONE AT A TIME, NOT ALL AT ONCE, THOUGH THAT WOULD DEFINITELY WOULD BE AN EXPERIENCE THAT YA WOULDN'T FORGET FOR A WHILE) AND PHOTOSHOP 'EM ALL TOGETHER FOR A CHRISTMAS CARD! GOOD IDEA HUH?
SILAS JUST LOOKS LIKE A NATURAL WITH THAT YANKEE HAT ON.
EL PAPERINO AKA LOOKIN' FORWARD TO A STRIPPED PAJAMAS CHRISTMAS CARD GUY
Post a Comment