Sunday, October 12, 2008

So much to blog, so little time!

What a great weekend! I will have to break this into several posts to keep it all straight. Saturday I was lucky enough to get to go to the OSU - Purdue game at the shoe (thanks to Sarah). We had a lot of fun but it was hotter than heck on the sunny side of the stadium all day!




















I was a little confused at first when I tried to take a picture of me and Sarah...first I pushed the wrong button and turned off the camera. Then I forgot I was the one that had to snap the picture...so I'm waiting....der...



Ahhh, here we go!



Sarah and I pimped our ride for the game :)







I missed getting scripted Ohio on video but here is the next little jig!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Great Pics!!! Glad you had fun!

Melissa Jones Photography said...

I swear I saw this car driving on 71 today! I about died laughing passing it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails