Then we had a fun filled Trick-or-Treat evening with all our neighborhood buddies.
The Moms took the kids around the 'hood, keeping warm with some coffee and Bailey's, the Dads handed out the candy...it's becoming a fine tradition!
McKenna, Silas, Sam, Allysa, Ella, Ashlee
The Moms took the kids around the 'hood, keeping warm with some coffee and Bailey's, the Dads handed out the candy...it's becoming a fine tradition!
McKenna, Silas, Sam, Allysa, Ella, Ashlee
Mason was the scary thing from Scream - gross....

But Silas stole the show...(notice the lack of photos of Ella and Mason...)
For the last couple weeks, Silas has said he wants to be Santa for Halloween.
Turns out that he really meant it, so today Justin and I found an old outfit of Ella's, got fabric adhesive and some quilt batting and Justin got to work on cutting and adhering! A Santa hat, one of my belts, a beard net from one of the plants that Justin has done work in (with the batting glued to it as well) and....SANTA!
He was a big hit around the neighborhood. He took it pretty seriously too. Said his Ho-ho-ho's and everything!
How about our spooky house!?
happy halloween!!

6 comments:
tell santa I am still expecting lots of money for Christmas...he told me no!
That Silas is a trip!! He should be good until the end of the year now with that outfit!!
That is the cutest thing ever!! I love Silas' outfit. He makes one cute Santa! Plus your house was wonderful! I have been slacking this year in putting up decorations so to see a house look so cute it is awfully exciting. It looks like you guys have had a wonderful month of October. I really want to go to your pumpkin festival one of these years. It looks like so much fun! And I can't believe that Mason went on his trip. I remember the trip and how much fun we had! He is getting so big! Well we love you all and hope that your anniversary was wonderful. Your blog made me cry!
Bwahahaha! I love Silas. When I asked him what he was going to be for Halloween, he told me Santa. "See kelly, I can so ho-ho-ho." So funny! Ella looked so pretty and Mason....well eww. My nephew had the same mask last year.
Silas was a trip already- I called him "Bad" Santa because he would not take any gift requests or give the rock but of course he was cute as ever.
Mas there are no words to describe and Ella cute as ever.
Love the Pumpkins!!!!
Of course, I love our halloween tradition.
Jodi-
Not sure why I cannot comment normally so using anonymous.
HOPEFULLY THERE ARE SOME MORE HALLOWEEN PICTURES OF THE "OTHER CHILDREN".SOON. HOW COME YA'LL DID "IT" ON THE 30TH AND NOT THE 31ST? IS THAT AN OHIO THING? ARE THERE ANY MORE PICTURES OF D.C. EXCEPT A WATER FOUNTAIN? LOTS OF QUESTIONS TONITE. HOW'S ABOUT A WINE REQUEST LIST FOR THANKSGIVING?
SILAS MAKES A GREAT SANTA! MAYBE THIS WILL BE A YEARLY THING, AND YOU'LL HAVE 39+ PICTURES OF HI9M IN A SANTA SUIT AT HALLOWEEN. THAT WOULD BE PRETTY COOL! PLEASE TELL SANTA THAT I COULD USE A NEW TRUCK. THE CHEROKEE ISN'T FIT TO DRIVE ANYMORE (KINDA RUSTY UNDERNEATH).
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
EL PAPERINO AKA HOPEING SANTA DELIVERS GUY
Post a Comment