Nope but have the lawn mower on the front porch.... Like my mom said- you all make from of WV people. This and the fact that sweet Ella is being taught how to spell wrong. I am telling you- you will be hearing from my lawyer for full custody. Love Ya
IS THAT A NEW WAY TO FERTILIZE THE YARD? HOW JOLLY CLEVER OF YOU!! I LIKE THE IDEA OF IT BEING HOOKED UP TO ELECTRICITY TOO. I MEAN LIKE IF SOMEONE'S COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING ON THE PORCH, JUST ZAP 'EM. IF THEY'RE TAKIN' LONGER THAT THEIR ALLOTTED TIME, JUST ZAP 'EM. IFEN YOUR JUST PLAIN BORED WIT FOR THE NEXT UNSUSPECTING PERSON AND ZAP 'EM. WHAT FUN!! ALSO WHAT A GREAT IDEA TO LEAVE THE TOP OFF, JUST LET MOTHER NATURE FILL UP THE TANK IN BETWEEN FLUSHES. YOU FOLKS ARE JUST SO "GREEN". IT DOES MY HEART GOOD TO SEE HOW INVENTIVE YA'LL ARE.
For our far away families to keep up with the gang, and so that I can look back at all the fun of life with 3 kids :) This is my rememberer. We are: Mason (20), Ella (12), Silas (9), Dad/Justin (old), Mom/Christa (older)
Words to Live by...
“The biggest mistake I made [as a parent] is the one that most of us make. . . . I did not live in the moment enough. This is particularly clear now that the moment is gone, captured only in photographs. There is one picture of [my three children] sitting in the grass on a quilt in the shadow of the swing set on a summer day, ages six, four, and one. And I wish I could remember what we ate, and what we talked about, and how they sounded, and how they looked when they slept that night. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book, bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less” Anna Quindlen (Loud and Clear, 2004)
Mom of three, wife, sister, friend. Love being with family and friends, having a cup of coffee with sunrise and a glass of wine with sunset. Life is Good.
5 comments:
And they talk about WV people
If you would have asked me three months ago I would have said...Yes on my front porch! Hopefully that is just a temporary deck decor.
That will be great for potty training Si!
I take it the bathroom is getting wood floors.
Nope but have the lawn mower on the front porch....
Like my mom said- you all make from of WV people. This and the fact that sweet Ella is being taught how to spell wrong. I am telling you- you will be hearing from my lawyer for full custody.
Love Ya
IS THAT A NEW WAY TO FERTILIZE THE YARD? HOW JOLLY CLEVER OF YOU!! I LIKE THE IDEA OF IT BEING HOOKED UP TO ELECTRICITY TOO. I MEAN LIKE IF SOMEONE'S COMPLAINING ABOUT BEING ON THE PORCH, JUST ZAP 'EM. IF THEY'RE TAKIN' LONGER THAT THEIR ALLOTTED TIME, JUST ZAP 'EM. IFEN YOUR JUST PLAIN BORED WIT FOR THE NEXT UNSUSPECTING PERSON AND ZAP 'EM. WHAT FUN!! ALSO WHAT A GREAT IDEA TO LEAVE THE TOP OFF, JUST LET MOTHER NATURE FILL UP THE TANK IN BETWEEN FLUSHES. YOU FOLKS ARE JUST SO "GREEN". IT DOES MY HEART GOOD TO SEE HOW INVENTIVE YA'LL ARE.
EL PAPERINO AKA ONE GOSH DARN PROUD PAPA
Post a Comment