Justin is finished with the floors! Bathroom AND hall closet are done!
He was out cleaning all the tools off of the deck and Silas asked him what he was doing. Justin told him, "I'm cleaning off the deck because ALL the floors are done now so I can put my tools away."
Silas' comeback, "Is...is...is the laundry all done?"
I could hear Justin's bubble burst - especially since we had been doing laundry ALL day and it wasn't finished yet!
But the floors and cleaned off deck both look beautiful!

5 comments:
Congratulations on the floors!
Hope we get to see them and you soon.
Great Job Justin- they look awesome!
Now, just bring those tools next door and we can start on the dining room and great room :)
By the way- Get that laundry room done so Si can have clean clothes!
What an observant little guy!
I HOPE THAT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YA TOOK THE TERLIT OFF THE DECK. I HOPE THAT THAT'S A PICTURE OF A NEW ONE. I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO VISITIN' THE CLAMPIT YOUNGERS WITH THERE UNCOVERED OUTHOUSE! ACTUALLY I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THE SUNDAY PAPER OUT THERE.
CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING THE FLOORS DONE ANYWAY, IF NOT THE LAUNDRY TOO.
EL PAPAERINO AKA NO OUTSIDE TERLIT AT HIS HOUSE GUY
THAT MOST DEFINITELY IS CAUSE FOR A 30 PACK (OR TWO) OF RED DOG !! I WONDER WHAT I CAN BRING OUT FOR JUSTIN?
EL PAPAERINO AKA RED DOG DELIVERY GUY
Post a Comment