We had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. This winter has been crazy with so much snow and Arctic vortex weather. What the hell is that all about!?

Silas turned 8!!! Like always, there were a number of birthday celebrations and finally this coming weekend he will have a few friends sleep over.

I have been working like a maniac to get things cleared out of the house. I went thru round 1 of the crawl space. As in the stuff piled in the center that made walking in there near impossible. I've trashed, donated, sold, repurposed...it feels great to finally get to it. I bought this beautiful table to put in the entry way.
I love it!

And then found these 2 tables for $10 for the pair so i replaced my big white bedside tables. It looks so much less cluttered!

I found the floor again in my office and am excited to go down there and work now. Which is good, because there are a lot of changes going on at work and I will be down there a lot!

Silas has been building lots of stuff to knock down with dominos and spending much less time on the games. He is a builder and will spend hours building just to knock it all down.

I've been doing a photo challenge called 100 Happy Days. 100 posts on random things that make me happy.
And Silas just woke up puking...to be continued :(
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:
Post a Comment