One item in there was this white....thing...it had come with a tea candle infuser and oils, which is now used elsewhere in the room. I really liked this holder though, so Justin and I came up with the idea to make it into a jewelry box of sorts (I didn't have anyplace to hang my necklaces). I bought some eye hooks and he drilled them and and now I have a cute little place to put my necklaces and bracelets on my newly cleaned off dresser top!
The 2nd handy thing my lovely handyman (lovely and handyman don't quite go together...how about "hunky"?) did was put an organizer over the toilet. Much needed because Justin was really sick of looking at my "feminine products" scattered about and now they won't get barfed on again if Ella doesn't quite make the toilet. The little wood/silver thing on the left is the infuser that came out of the white jewelry box.
I'm excited to move on to another room of the house now...
like our front room. It needs a LOT of work!
like our front room. It needs a LOT of work!

1 comments:
Looks very nice- send him here when he is done there.
Post a Comment