Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bubbles

Ella and Silas typically take a bath together - but one usually wants bubbles and the other doesn't (and they can never seem to agree on the same night). Somehow they managed to come to a bubble agreement and here's what it looked like:


There is no doubt - she's a nut!

and I do see Broadway in her future!

Being the helpful big sister and rubbing bubbles out of Si's eyes

A quick Margie update:
She had an 8 hour surgery on Monday, is still in the hospital and doing well. She is up walking around and Dr. L is pleased with her progress. Say a prayer that she heals quickly and has no complications.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lot's of bubbles! I do see Ella in Broadway and I think she would do really well. That's good to hear that Margie is doing well. I will keep her in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

BUBBLES, BUBBLES, BUBBLES, I LOVE BUBBLES TOO. IT SURE LOOKS LIKE LOTS OF FUN WITH TWO, HOWEVER I CAN'T FIND ANYBODY TO SHARE A BUBBLE BATH WITH ME. POH, POH EL PAPERINO!!

EL PAPERINO AKA BUBBLE BATH GUY


P.S. YEAH MARGIE, YOU ROCK!!

Jodi said...

We have some of beads but looks like you have the cadilac version.
Si and Ella cute with bubbles and glad Margie is doing well, keep me posted.

Related Posts with Thumbnails