Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Measure of a Good Day


Silas now likes to pee standing up. We've had a few issues with this...mainly bad aim. Today he was very pleased with himself - and exclaimed:
"hey, hey - look! I didn't pee back there (pointing to the back of the toilet seat) or on my fingers!"

4 comments:

The Bennett Family said...

That is one of my favorite comments! Congrats to Silas for peeing standing up!! I have to confess that Lil'Will has always peed standing up but I am now annoyed with myself due to all the extra clean up!

Jodi said...

That is big deal for a little boy. Good for him at least he is trying not to make a mess.

Jim Brochowski said...

Catching up on a few posts today. You made me laugh and you made me cry. Darn you! ;-)

Congrats to Silas!

A belated Happy Birthday to Ms. Ella!

Wow! They grow so fast.

MarilynT said...

Now that's a good day! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails