Day 5 was a perfect lazy vacation day. It was very windy and not a great day for playing in the ocean but it was perfect for reading a good book on the beach and then taking a nice 2+ hour nap (which is exactly what I did).I did get up in time for the sunrise but there
were lots of clouds covering it.

Around sunset time, Justin and I went over to the sound side and
saw a stingray in the water.


The Sound

It's been a great mix so far of hot, beachy days and then a little cooler weather for just relaxing. Some cool thunderstorms too.
2 comments:
ALL THE DAYS LOOK MOST WONDERFUL AND FULL OF VACATIONING STUFF LIKES IT'S SUPPOSE TO. I'M HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY FOR YA'LL.
EL PAPERINO AKA HAPPY GUY (PROBABLY NOT AS HAPPY AS YOUSINS THOUGH)
I could sooooo use a a nap, doubt that will happen anytime soon.
Love all the pics the sting ray is a cool one! Continue having fun and relaxing , it is all well deserved.
Post a Comment