skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's been the same ol' (wonderful, relaxing) same ol' around here. The winds have been really gusting but the colors at dusk are just beautiful.
Silas and I went on a beach walk while the sun was shining. He loves running on the beach. 
Ella and Si played hard on the beach, running in the waves and digging sand. I got a face full of sand when Silas was digging close by...was NOT happy...
By far, one of the most relaxing things to do here is just sit, look and listen. The waves, the skies, the clouds, the colors, the smell of the ocean air. I am wonderfully content to do much of nothing...play, read, walk, hang out...
3 comments:
You know I love the sky pictures.
So very jealous, there really is nothing like just chillin at the Beach. Love the kid pics too.
Enjoy. Miss you though!
Wow.... I so want to go to the beach, like RIGHT NOW!
ps. I'm not at girlintheglasses anymore! I've moved to
http://www.ahesitanthousewife.blogspot.com/
You all had an amazing vacation!! I love the pictures of the kids and you all on the beach. They are beautiful. Have a safe ride home!
Post a Comment