Thursday, September 24, 2009
The Death of Me....
We all know Silas...we know he's rotten...we know he says whatever he thinks - which most 3 year olds do. The problem is: WHAT HE THINKS!
I get this email today from Kelly:
"has Silas been talking about seeing people naked lately? or some discussion about him seeing (or not seeing) people naked?...it's all he's talked about the last few days"
Well, I can tell you he isn't seeing much in the way of naked around here. And I'd imagine not at Kelly's. And he wouldn't see naked at my parents if his life depended on it...so...
me: "well, he has been asking a lot if (so and so) will laugh if they see him naked. but we haven't had any naked talks...or rather...talks about nakedness"
kelly: "he asked the same thing to (little girl S) - if you see me naked will you laugh?"
me: "maybe he's channeling Mason's thoughts?? seems much more like a 14 year old would think." UGH!!!!!
So, we did have the nakedness talk to Si when he got home. It's not polite to ask about nakedness, talk to anyone about nakedness, ask anyone if they want to get naked...ask if they want to see you naked. Nothing. No naked talk.
Okay. all is fine and dandy until after dinner. Then I take Mason's phone because he is slacking on this homework. I look to see that he's been on Myxer (is that bad?) and I see that some of the ring tone names are really raunchy.
"Mason I don't really want you on this site. The stuff is raunchy."
Mas: "huh, what, why not, what's bad??"
I read down a few of the songs: sex this, bonk that, Boats and Hoes, yada yada..
when up pipes Si: "Boats and Hoes mama, that rhymes - BOATS AND HOES RHYME!"
Well...
1. NO they don't rhyme
2. How can I discipline (him or Mas) when I'm laughing my butt off?
and
3. Is he going to go to school tomorrow saying that "boats and hoes" rhyme and talk about being naked? Can a 3 year old get kicked out of preschool??
Completely fabricated by
WineLover
at
10:16 PM
|
Labels:
boat and hoes,
funnies,
nakedness,
rotten silas,
Si talk
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love this one!! I have tears coming out of my eyes!! I love that funny boy! P.s. I love the heading picture! So sweet!
I am crying from laughing so hard. I love Silas.
LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog header!
YUPPER SOUNDS LIKE A REAL "YOUNGER" TO ME. I'M PROUD OF THE KID. HE'S GONNA GO FAR IN LIFE (IF HE EVER GETS OUT OF PRESCHOOL).
EL PAPERINO AKA NEVER DID GET TO GO TO PRESCHOOL GUY (DO I SEE A GOOD EXCUSE FOR CONTINUING SOCIAL FAUX PAUS,(ESPECIALLY WHEN MIXED IN WITH THE MIDDLE CHILD SYNDROME))
LMAO!
Oh Christa; i think that you have your hands FULL! Good luck with those boys!
Post a Comment