Thursday, September 24, 2009

'Tis the Season!

Autumn is my favorite time of year. I love the cooler weather, the smell of the leaves and the wonderful sleeping weather. I also love the ease of crock pot cooking and simmering pots of soup...

here is my first of the season...

'Tis also the Season for...


enjoying the cool air by an open window




...being silly and having fun with friends...




...wearing our Buckeye gear...

...and starting to think about costumes for Halloween...

(yeah, she hated me for this...)

Autumn is also the time of year that I love, love, love taking pictures....oranges, yellows, a bright blue sky and the light is beautiful....can't wait!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I know you'll think this is weird but Tank actually has a pumpkin outfit very similar to Cleos! What does that say about us?

DougJillAbsandAl said...

Wow! That soup looks great!
I want to dress Darby up for hallowee, but I am having a hard time convicing Doug.

Related Posts with Thumbnails