Monday, December 21, 2009

First Day of Christmas Break

Saturday was the first day of Christmas break and it was a good one.  The kids woke up to some snow on the ground.  Not a ton, but enough to bundle up and spend a few hours outside.  It was great snowball making snow.



Ella and Silas used me for a target - 
luckily I was safely behind the glass door.
 

Ella showing me her littlest snowball. 
We put it in the freezer.
 

Later in the afternoon, we baked and decorated cookies.  I cheated and bought the GFS cookies - they are really yummy.  Nice, thick cookies that aren't too sweet.  I also cheated and bought the icing - 6 pounds of icing.  I still have 5.89 pounds left so let me know if you need some!

Silas had a very difficult time NOT eating the cookies and sprinkles while decorating.
After I moved the decorated cookies, I let him lick the wax paper with all the sprinkles and crumbs.  He was in Heaven with all that SUGAR!
 
They did a great job and had fun. Messy, but fun!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails