Monday, March 22, 2010

Updates to Look Forward to...

Ella's birthday party and the fab orange cake

(Imagine the Price is Right voice):  A NEW Car!!

Spring Break 2010 is taking us to NY and NC.  Loads of fun!

Pictures are slow to upload while in NY with the aircard so photos will have to wait.

In the meantime, an Ella funny:
I'm talking to Ella after a long day of travel, whining and fuss butts...
Me:  No, you cannot have (whatever it was)...you and Si have not been on your best behavior
Ella:  hmm, I don't think I have a best behavior.

Okay, so I did upload one cell phone pic - Ella and Rosie at Grandpa J's. Ella totally loves this cow. My, what big cow nostrils you have!


 More updates as wireless internet access allows...TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Hey, at least she was honest about not having a best behavior. Can not wait for the updates.

Related Posts with Thumbnails