Time for a Trade-in!
old...
new...
Okay, not really...
but I did make a trade-in.
We finally got a new van. I really liked the old one, but with 127,000+ miles on it and things starting to
go...and we were looking at making some long road trips...
decided it was time to take the plunge.
It's a Volkswagen Routan - and we love it.
but I haven't actually made a payment yet though so that might change by May 1st...
I am extremely sentimental though, and it was very difficult to clean out the old van (it was such a pigsty!). We got the van in April 2002, before we even had Ella or Silas. I love our new Minnie but still miss the old van - I get a little weepy when I see similar vans out there. But don't get me wrong, I wouldn't give Minnie back - she's got a lot of great features that I've gotten used to - mainly a great stereo and power doors. And a DVD player with 2 screens. And I love that the middle row windows roll down, and there is SO much more storage! That is actually the best part. We don't have to pack in like sardines when we go on road trips.
I'm hoping Minnie is as reliable - that we get another 8-10 years out of her...that should give us enough time to pay her off!


1 comments:
Thanks for the laugh... The new JP is quite hot!
Post a Comment