Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Super Mom and Fat Cats

I felt like a super mom last night at dinner.  I made salmon, asparagus, rice and carrots.  The kids did a great job with most of it.  I even got Silas to eat some asparagus.  How?  I told him it'd make his pee stinky and so then he just had to try it out for himself. :)


Speaking of healthy food, is there a Biggest Loser for cats?  If so, I've got the perfect candidate!  We weighed Cleo last night and she is just shy of 15 pounds!

We have a hawk that often comes and sits on top of our swing set and I see him eating sometimes (birds and mice usually).  I sometimes worry about Cleo if she were to get out but she'd pull that bird's beak clean out of his head it he tried to swoop down and snag her.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Si is the only kid I know that stinky pee would be enough to get him to eat a vegetable and Cleo is huge compared to Ginger!

Lynn said...

Because of your blog, we weighed Boomer last night. He weighs only 4 pounds!!! Trent carried him from the scale to the food dish and said eat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails