HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
This time of year is so much fun! Last week we went to the pumpkin patch and got our pumpkin (which I'll blog about when I catch up). I was gone this past weekend in Hocking Hills with my book group (which I'll blog about when I catch up) so we had to wait to carve pumpkins until yesterday - just in time for Trick or Treat tonight!
They all took great care in planning and digging out their pumpkins. We saved the pumpkins seeds (of course) and made a few batches of baked seeds. Yum!Their hard work on the pumpkins paid off - they looked great and spooky out on the front porch!
Tonight was Trick or Treat. Mason went to a friend's and hung out and passed out candy, Ella (and Ashlee) were grannies and Silas was Darth Vader.
We put Ella's hair up in curlers and then a granny rain cap on it. She looked pretty legit! She even had the slow, creaky granny walk down but we had to tell her to hurry it up so we could get around the 'hood!
Si has some pretty spooky Darth Vader eyes!
I love the pictures of the pumpkins - the street light across the street his the tree branches and the shadows land on the house - perfect for the spooky picture effects!



0 comments:
Post a Comment