Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Did you Brush Your Teeth??

As you know, when I learn a lesson, I usually try to share it with my blog readers.  I'm generous in that way. So here's one for you:  Never go by feel alone (unless you're legally blind and have no choice).

Quick background: Late night, a couple drinks, sleeping Ella in our bed, no light on to disturb anyone.  Out of toothpaste, searching in drawer under sink.  Bingo! Travel toothpaste...
or IS it?


Lesson #1: (recap): never go by touch alone
Lesson #2: don't brush your teeth in the dark unless you can smell the mint
Lesson #3: when sh*t expires in 2006 - throw it OUT! and mix ups won't happen.

Godspeed. Carry on.

3 comments:

The Bennett Family said...

Oh my goodness Christa!! This has to be one of the funniest stories ever!! So stinking funny!!

Mary said...

LMAO! Thanks for sharing :)

LGibbs said...

How did I miss this post?? You crack me up! Thank you for that!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails