Friday, May 10, 2013

N-O-P updates (Including PROM!)

It's been a busy and beautiful couple weeks - Spring seems to finally be here!  Mason is finishing up his track season (next week he has his last invitational), he will finish up the last 5 days of his high school years next week as well.  We've had soccer for Ella and Silas, Girl Scout events for Ella.  Justin and I...just a lot of work and trying to get the house in shape outside.  The inside is a train wreck!!

So back to my alpha-updates...

N is for:
Notes - I love finding the notes that the kids leave around.  Usually it's Ella but Silas has started leaving notes too.
One of my favorites is the one that E left on the bedroom door when I was super sick with salmonella:
Today - I found these.  Ella got allergy tested this week  This was her note this morning after trying to take her Allegra - poor kid.  I think I need to find a liquid version. She was writing the note below as the pill was making its way down...

And she is at a COSI sleepover tonight with her Girl Scout troop.  This is the note that I found on my bed on top of one of  her tee shirts.
Apparently she had me confused with her other mother...

O is for:
Ouch!
As I mentioned - Ella had some allergy testing done this week because she has been MISERABLE this spring (if you recall the itchy eyes).  I took her to the highly recommended Dr. Grace and she was all "WHOA...girl's got some crazy allergies going on!"
I know that the right side is the grasses, which were the biggest welt/hives and then trees (especially maple, sycamore, and oddly, Olive trees). Also ragweeds, cats (no need to get rid of Cleo though), gerbils (great excuse to never get one!) and but luckily no dustmites or molds.  She is an Aunt Margie allergy incarnate!!

P is for:
Prom
Mason and his lovely girl, Yasmine, went to Senior prom last weekend. They looked wonderful and had a great time.  The paparazzi stalked them!
Tim took this pic thinking we all looked like a bunch of Japanese tourists...
 We borrowed our old backyard for most of the pictures.  Love the flowering trees. 


 The lilac bush that we planted so many years ago.  It's so big and pretty now!

I really like this one below...a contentment and proudness to be together...

They looked SOOOO gorgeous. Makes me want to pull out all my old prom pictures :)


  

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails