Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Back to School 2014

And they are off and running. Yesterday was back to school!
Ella was less than thrilled to be woken up at 6 AM. Her first words uttered were "Know what I can't imagine?"
"What's that?" I asked. 
"Doing this every morning!" 

Yep, it's going to be a rough year I think as she transitions to getting up at the crack of dawn!!
Silas got up with her the first morning to walk her to the bus stop. I don't think that'll be happening very often...
You can see he wasn't quite awake. 

The bus stop is about a block away so we walked her to the bus stop yesterday and today. 
I suspect that too will end soon and she'll be on her own. 

Silas was much more chipper when it was time to walk him to school at 8:30am. 
They both had fantastic first days of school!!
And felt a lot like this at the end of the day:
Besides the fact that I'm getting up at 5:50 in the morning, it's nice to have some morning time with Ella alone and then time with Silas alone before school. And there's a lot less fighting going on!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails