
What a fun and wonderful morning. JP and I didn't get to bed until about 2:30am - the gang stayed over and helped wrap (Thank goodness!!) and partook of food and beverages...lots of beverages. The kids didn't wake us up until around 7:50 - M said he had been awake since 5am. They had an awesome time ripping into all the gifts and everyone seemed very happy with their new toys - including J who got a new portable air compressor, knives (ours were incredibly cheap and dull) and I got new red mammoth crocs, some silpada jewelry and best of all, a new 300mm zoom lens for my camera - I love it!!Everyone is playing with their respective toys and having a grand time. Later today we will go to mom's and dad's for dinner and to hang with the rest of the family.
Love to all and Merry Christmas!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment