Thursday, December 27, 2007

Si's Bday pictures






We had cookies and presents after dinner last night for Si - he ate about 3 or 4 cookies and was then bouncing off the walls the rest of the night. I put him to bed around 9:30 and still at 10pm he was bouncing in his bed and yelling for me. When I went in to see what the problem was, he handed me a diaper and said "diaper poking" or something like that - it was then that I realized that he was butt naked - he had unzipped his jammies and taken them and his diaper off...down to his birthday suit.

Thanks for all the b-day presents!! He seems to be enjoying them all!

Mason was sick most of the day yesterday - had a fever of 101.3 and felt lousy. He's feeling better today though still not 100%. I'm glad it didn't hit on Christmas!

Today my goal is to get the disaster that is my kitchen cleaned up. There are toy parts and wrapping bits and pieces and cookies and candies and batteries and god knows what else all over the place!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails