Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Video killed the radio star

Remember that tune?

This blog has become my brain for remembering all the things that the kids do and say.

I have a video here that Ella took without us knowing - she had the little video camera and I didn't think she knew how to work it - she quickly grows bored with us and turns the camera on herself...do we think she will become an actor or a director?



And here is a very quick video of Ella at swim last week. Nothing too exciting but it's only 25 seconds : )



And last but not least is Si at the dinner table being goofy

2 comments:

the4bulls said...

I think you should take a vote! Mason's hair has got to go! We have clippers!!!

PS - Super cute videos! You'll have to teach me how to post them!

James family and pets said...

Love the videos, Ella is a hoot!
Silas is too cute, and Mason's hair, well I understand the teenage hair thing, it's horrible at my house too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails