Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday and a link to playground pictures

Headed to the park
Only click on the picture above IF you are interested in seeing the 100+ pictures from the kids playing at the school playground.

What a fun weekend. Mason is still not feeling great - I feel bad that his whole weekend was spent feeling cruddy. He sat on the couch all day reading and watching TV. Poor guy.

Today we knocked off a bunch of stuff on our To-do list (laundry, more organizing, weekly menu, grocery store, library...yada, yada) and then took Ella and Silas to the mall - Si played in the kid play area while Ella and I went to
Build-a-Bear. We FINALLY used the gift certificate that she got for Christmas in 2006!! Sorry it took so long Mam-moo!
She picked the
pink and white bear and named her Pinky. Can you guess what she picked out for her clothes? Yep, a Hannah Montana outfit with a microphone and bunny slippers. That was our first time to Build-a-Bear and I loved it. Next time I am making ME a bear!!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails