Sunday, January 27, 2008

Media overload

It's been a couple days since a posting so of course there are lots of pictures and video :)
We had a nice, lazy weekend - the most I did was push the button to take a few pictures yesterday.

Here we have Ella posing with her made up face - apparently we need to have some mother/daughter time going over where the make up goes.
Then we have Si building a "house" out of his blocks this evening. He is VERY good at building towers and houses.
Then we have Si and daddy reading books before bed. When Si gets sleepy he tucks his hands behind his head. And then there is the back of Mason's head - with all that hair ;) And back to Ella wearing the make-up again because that is just how the collage came out and I can't fix it!


Here is some video of Ella and Si - they were jamming out to the music until the video camera came out, then of course they got shy. They groove like their father but I love how Si keeps looking at Ella and copying what she does :)



And here we have a quick video of Si yelling for me when he woke up in the morning - he is yelling "I all wet, I all wet" - sometimes he yells "I wake! I wake!"


1 comments:

the4bulls said...

I like Ella's makeup better than the normal way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails