Monday, February 25, 2008

One year anniversary today

Justin just asked me how long we've been doing our weekly dinner menus...I pulled them out and oddly enough February 25th, 2007 was our very first day of planning - how about that. And I've said this a THOUSAND times...it has been a life saver and cut out almost all the stress of dinner making - I will never go back to not having it all planned out...at least until the kids are grown and Justin and I can go out whenever we want!

This week's menu is:
Sunday - jambalaya
Monday - Beef tips and noodles (crockpot)
Tuesday - Hamburgers
Weds - Cheesy penne pasta (crockpot)
Thursday - chicken wings
Friday - homemade pizzas
Saturday - Spaghetti and meatballs

2 comments:

Kelly Syferd said...

We plan out our meals as well and it has been a lifesaver!

Melissa Jones Photography said...

I will hire you to come plan our meals. We can never stick to it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails