I have to say, if my husband ever leaves me, it (probably) won't be because we fight about money or sex...it will be because of the state that I sometimes (regularly) leave the counter tops...
After a VERY full day of running around, washing cars, soccer, iPoding - I also had book group tonight ( and we had a wonderful, fun book group tonight!) and it was my night to make dessert. So I made dessert and then looked at the MESS of a house I was leaving my husband to deal with (and his MAJOR pet peeve is mess/clutter on the counters).
I felt really guilty (but was running late) - of course when I came home, he had them cleared off (kids were still awake but hey, I'll take that trade).
I have about 145 pictures of mostly soccer to post but here are a few of them:
Ella was a big grump before the game
More tomorrow :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment