The conversations that occur among my children, I KNOW are happening among all ya' all's kids too....no wonder Bill Cosby had a "Things Kids Say" series!
Ella: Mom, I need a tissue
Me: Here you go (Silas and I go upstairs to get ready for bed)
Ella: (Yelling upstairs) Silas! Want to see my boogie?!?!
Me: (Yelling downstairs) No honey, I'm sure he doesn't!
Silas: HUH Ella?
Ella: WANNA SEE MY BOOGIE?
Silas: YES, I SEE!
Ella: See Mom! (now upstairs showing her boogie) - I told you, Silas DID want to see!
Me: Wow, (actually impressed), that is quite the boogie.
Silas: Ewww
Lucky for you....no pictures!!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I just gagged a little bit thinking of this - because I know it will happen in my house someday too! Actually - Patrick already does stuff like that with Gavin. Gross!
Post a Comment