Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Kindergarten screening

What a busy day for Miss Boo! She had preschool today and it was the field trip to the police department. I had to pick her up a few minutes early from there to get her to kindergarten screening. She did awesome! The principal asked all the kids to line up and she got right up and went. Then they marched off to another room to do the screening stuff, while the parents filled out papers, watched a video, listened to the principal talk a lot (really liked her - she is new since Mason was there, or maybe came in his last year).
Ella was so excited afterwards and told me how much fun it was.
Mason's kindergarten teacher was there and saw the last name so she asked Ella to make sure she told Mason HI for her. It made me teary-eyed to see her, especially after finding those pictures for Mason this week...my
(hairy, smelly, goofy, almost teen) baby! :)
It was also Ella's first night of soccer practice - with Daddy as the coach again this year. Nothing cuter than seeing Justin out there with eight 5 year old girls - Go Cinderellas! (that is their team name :)

2 comments:

the4bulls said...

I can't wait until we can do soccer practice some day. I think Daddys coaching little girls are so cute!

Melissa Jones Photography said...

Awww I love the team name. Emma starts softball this month. Josh is already acting like a coach!

Related Posts with Thumbnails