Okay - here is what I found under the seat - the shame, the shame....I don't know if you can see that fuzzy little black thing...I think it was a grape at one time.
Siley and Zoe sit and look out the window a lot together...they love to bark at the people walking by :)
Justin says Ella has my horizontal surface disorder (HSD)...give me a counter top or a desk or any horizontal surface... and I can pile it up. Apparently it doesn't skip a generation. Is there a little purple pill for HSD?
Breakfast this morning - Silas had some hot cocoa and wore most of it on his face
Mason has been busy this week working after school - shredding papers for me, mowing the neighbor's lawn, etc. He owes us a bit of money for a VERY excessive phone bill. IF he's good, he'll get the phone back next week. I am SO not looking forward to the teenage years!! I wish I could just zap him back to being 6 or 8 or even 10 years old again!!
Poor Kelly (Ethan and Kelly - Kelly) has been out with the shingles this week - ouch!! We will be glad to have her back and healthy!
And the main reason for the lack of blogging lately is because when my sister, Margie, had her surgery 2 weeks ago, they discovered it is colon cancer. It's been a very emotional 2 weeks and very chaotic mentally and time-wise. She is recovering well from the surgery and now will gear up for chemo and whatever additional treatment necessary. Please keep her and the family in your prayers!!!

3 comments:
LOL@ the seat. I remember taking the seats down back when Ethan & Jack were little and I had two. Double the disgusting mess. It was not pretty.
Many, many prayers for Margie!! I know it has been a stressful 2 weeks for all of you.
I just wanted to let you know that we are super excited to see you all very soon!! Lil'Will is excited to play with his cousins. Or as he says it his "new cousins" who are like his "old cousin" Trent! He is very excited to play with his cousin Silas, whom he thinks is him in pictures!
thinking of you!!!
Post a Comment