Saturday, June 21, 2008

Celebrity shots

Vote for your favorite celebrity look alike:

#1 - Since getting braces (they give me big lips) and shagging my hair, I remind myself of Steven Tyler every time I see me. Dude looks like a lady.



# 2 - Ella and Minnie Pearl



#3 - If Si had a tan, he'd be a dead ringer of Mariano




#4 - "This is my house, I have to defend it." Good old McCauley...




#5 - Brad and Jen couldn't have made a cuter kid :)



#6 - Donna always says Justin looks like Bobby Flay - and he's a grill master too



#7 - David and I have a love child

5 comments:

the4bulls said...

#7 for sure! I love Dave!

the4bulls said...

Although - #1 is pretty fabulous too!

Kelly Syferd said...

OMG, these are awesome.
I love Ella's Minnie Pearl look alike.

Anonymous said...

These are great. Although, the Steven Tyler reference is a little frightening....!

James family and pets said...

I think I have to cast my vote for #7, partly because Silas looks soooo cute in that pic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails