Thursday, June 19, 2008

Miracles never cease!

The kids were home today with me because poor Kelly has a bug (hope you are feeling better now!).

Typically Silas pitches a HUGE fit when I make him nap at home. Today, we ran a few errands, and he said in the car "eat lunch and nap?" I took this as a good sign.

We came home, ate lunch and during lunch he said "I sleep in your bed". I asked him why and he reminded me: "my bed have no sheets" (he wet through this morning and I had to wash his sheets and blankets). So after lunch I took him into our room and about 10 minutes later, he was out!


Here are a couple pictures of Justin on Father's Day -
he got a new saw (circular I believe)



And one of the Dad with his kids
(that's a pooper scooper that Ella is holding...unused thankfully!)

2 comments:

Kelly Syferd said...

Yay, Silas!! I am so glad he napped!
I am feeling a bit better but now Ry has it. :(

the4bulls said...

What?!?!? No neck tie for Father's Day. A saw? I guess I am going to have to step up my game to compete! We only got Patrick a mug with the kids handprints...

Related Posts with Thumbnails