Here are a few pictures from Amanda's cell phone...I've been slacking and not taking pictures. I have used my spare time while the kids are otherwise occupied to drink wine and try to finish last month's book group book.
Yesterday was also Easy Bake Oven day - Ella and mam-moo spent a majority of the day making about 4 or 5 bite sized "cakes". I missed out on them because I was at book group.Here's little Miss Emeril - BAM!

This was cookie eating time - it's hard to tell, but Si of course is a chocolate cookie mess!

This is what it looks like when all the sugar kicks in!


3 comments:
Ok, I got caught up. You crack me.
As far as the Hat- I would say burn but that would kill Justin so give its own shrine. Jodi
SO, WHO'S DOG IS IN THE PICTURES? HOPEFULLY THEY WILL BE ALL WORN OUT BY THE TIME THAT I GET THERE. I WENT TO GET WINE FOR YOU TONITE AND NO JOSH, THEY WERE ALL OUT! 12 CASES COMING IN TOMORROW, BUT NOT A BOTTLE IN THE STORE TONITE. HOPEFULLY I'LL GET TIME BEFORE I COME OUT, HOPEFULLY. ANANYMOUS AKA EL PAPERINO, AKA WINE GUY (AS OPPOSED TO THE SHORT BUS WINE MAN).
OOPS, I SPELT ANONYMOUS WRONG. BAD BAD SHORT BUS GUY!!
Post a Comment