Sunday was such a beautiful fall day. After Justin and I worked around the house much of the morning and early afternoon, we took the kids down to the park to play. Here are a few pictures.

We let Si ride his bike to the school and back. Actually, Justin and I ended up carrying it about 1/2 way there and back - otherwise I don't think we'd be home yet...
I love this picture of Si - I think it's a framer.

We wanted to get Ella out without training wheels a few more times before the warm weather is gone. She did a great job - hopped right on and took off. The only problem was when she tried to avoid Si and ended up crashing. I love her riding and blowing bubbles.

2 comments:
Awesome pictured- looks like fun.
You have to show me how to do the collages someday.
I have not figured it quite out yet...
YUPPER, I AGREE THAT THE PICTURE OF SILAS IS A KEEPER. MAYBE YOU COULD TAKE ANOTHER WITH THE HAT TURNED AROUND SO THAT WE COULD ALL SEE WHO HIS MOST FAVORITE TEAM IS! OF COURSE ELLA IS THE CUTEST NON TRAINING WHEELS BIKER THAT THERE IS.
EL PAPERINO AKA STILL HAS HIS TRAINING WHEELS ON GUY
Post a Comment