HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
The cooking fun has started around here - the turkey will go in soon, the sides will be made and brought by all the family coming over. There will be 21 adults and 13 kids here this year - pure insanity but I guess that is what Thanksgiving is all about!
This year has been a stressful one - job loss, Margie's cancer and treatments, loss of a friend - but in the midst of bad stuff - I feel so blessed to have a wonderful family and so many great friends. A husband that works hard and loves his family, rotten little kids that will tell me I'm the "best mommy ever" (luckily they don't have another mommy to compare me to!), a warm house with plenty of food and the Freedom to thank God for it all.
I hope we can all take a moment in the middle of what will become the chaos of the holiday season - to just stop, take a look and take it all in. And be very Thankful and grateful for all that we have.
This year has been a stressful one - job loss, Margie's cancer and treatments, loss of a friend - but in the midst of bad stuff - I feel so blessed to have a wonderful family and so many great friends. A husband that works hard and loves his family, rotten little kids that will tell me I'm the "best mommy ever" (luckily they don't have another mommy to compare me to!), a warm house with plenty of food and the Freedom to thank God for it all.
I hope we can all take a moment in the middle of what will become the chaos of the holiday season - to just stop, take a look and take it all in. And be very Thankful and grateful for all that we have.
Enjoy the day!

2 comments:
I know you enjoy your chaos.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Amen.
Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment