You know how kids generalize at the toddler developmental stage - all animals are "dogs" or every beverage is "wine"?
Well, anytime Silas wants to play on the computer he says he wants to play "webkinz" - that is what he calls all computer games and the internet. Apparently he's heard Ella ask to play with her (real) Webkinz games enough that it sank in.
In other news regarding Silas, he's been driving us NUTS because he will not wear long sleeve shirts. Even when it's Zero degrees outside. Well, I think I might have just figured out why... He's been watching a lot of Scooby Doo cartoons lately - and he just said to me "but Shaggy has short sleeves on". How do I explain that Shaggy is a cartoon character and therefore has no real threat of getting frostbite or pneumonia??
Silas news continued...(do I even have other kids?) - he is doing a fantastic job on the potty. He's wearing his new big-boy underwear with no issues but we are still doing a pull-up at night. Some mornings he wakes up dry, sometimes not. He has learned to use this potty thing to his benefit at night - he'll get out of bed to tell us he has to go potty...whether he really does or not...
Silas has been going around saying that he "lost a tooth" and then points to the gap between his teeth.

4 comments:
Si is Justin Jr- I used to think Mas but Si has him beat. Ashlee does not like long sleeves either.
The colgne was quite interesting last Sunday. Have fun.
Thats to funny about Mason. Well you know he's a teenager. He has to smell good for the girls.
I think Silas is at the best age for kids. So fun and they just say what they're thinking and they have the funniest way of thinking. I'm sorry to hear about the colonge. I can't stand it when Chris wears it.
Even though the pic is from behind I love that you can see the wonder and fascination in Si as he looks at the computer.
Very very cool!
Post a Comment