1 party girl + 2 brothers +12 girls + 1 boy (Ethan - who loved the idea of being surrounded by so many girls) + 1 Grandpa and 1 Aunt Amanda + lots of parents = we had ourselves a party!
Ella HAD to wear her favorite party skirt...and her favorite shirt (Daddy's Snow Angel). If you've seen pictures of her 4th birthday...this outfit will look very familiar! Loved watching her bowling in her party skirt!Making the party room festive - getting ready for birthday cake!!
Ella took the blowing out of candles very seriously this year!
I hope she gets her wish (unless it will cost me LOTS of money...)
I hope she gets her wish (unless it will cost me LOTS of money...)


5 comments:
She so pretty just like her mom! Happy Birthday Ella!
Happy Birthday to Ella! Looks like she had a blast.
She had fun...It was great
I can't believe the she's going to be 6 either! Happy Birthday Ella!
YUP, IS SURE WAS A FUN PARTY!! I WAS WONDERING WHO THAT HANDSOME GUY WITH THE COLOR COORDINATED SHOES AND SHIRT WAS, WHEN I FIGURED OUT THAT IT WAS ME!! WHO'DA THOUGHT?
EL PAPERINO AKA COLOR COORDINATED GUY
Post a Comment