Thursday was a late start day for the schools so Mason went to school 2 hours later than usual and Ella didn't have school at all since she is a.m. kindergarten. I decided we needed to get out of the house for awhile, so we took a trip to the library. Needing to do some practicing, I took the camera.Ella did some writing...

Silas did some looking...

Ella did some browsing....

We all said cheese...
This morning Ella and Si stayed in bed and watched a little Saturday morning TV. I came in to check on them and saw them holding hands. At least they started the day being nice to each other...it's gone downhill from there!
2 comments:
Okay, that last picture??? Priceless!! So sweet.
While looking at the picture of Ella looking at books I was like wow she is getting so tall, then I noticed that she was on a stool. She still is all legs though! I also love the picture of them holding hands. So sweet!!
Post a Comment